Everyone worries about a pimple from time to time. Pimple control is all about keeping an eye on what makes a pimple in the first place. Pimple control at home remedies can be a quick fix. Most importantly is to follow a daily healthy skincare system.
Pimple control tips:
- Exfoliate! So much of the dust in your house is your own dead skin. We shed it all the time. It’s very important to not only wash with products made only for facial skin but when you do wash that you use a clean wash cloth with your facial cleanser. Lightly massage your skin cleanser with the wash cloth in circular motions to pull up any stubborn dead skin that can clog your pores.
- Never go to bed without first washing your face. Sleeping in skin that has not been properly cleansed of dirt, grim, bacteria, extra makeup and numerous other toxins can create more pimples as you sleep. Your skin heals and rejuvenates through the night. It’s the most important time for your skin to repair.
- Keep your pillow case fresh and clean.
- Control bacteria! Wash makeup brushes, sponges and puffs regularly. Keep hands clean and off your face. Wash your cell phone or anything else that can irritate your skin with bacteria.
- See these these tips to help you with Brush Care a sure way to keep skin in top condition.
- Use a Q-tip to apply liquid makeup from the bottle to avoid introducing bacteria into the foundation bottle. Use a cotton square in your compact powder instead of a puff. Just toss the cotton square out at the end of the day.
- Be sure your facial products are chemical free, and designed for your skin type. If you have pimples even if your skin is flaky (surface dry) you have an oily to normal to oily skin type. For beautiful, chemical-free, organic facial products see here Mode Dion Natural Skin Care Products.
Pimple Fix Trick– If your pimple has a white head or white top it can be easy to relieve it by gently pressing and wiping it with a warm wet wash cloth. The heat can help it release. Crush two Bayer Aspirin into a powder and add a little water to make a paste. After you have cleaned your pimple with your toner apply paste over the pimple. The Salicylic Acid in the aspirin removes dead skin from the pore so it can breathe and the powder dries the pimple up. Leave on for 15 minutes or before bed.